While researching online for senior care options, you may have come across Saint Petersburg skilled nursing facilities. At Westminster Shores we can offer 24/7 nursing support for short and long-term stays. There are different room options to accommodate the changing needs of your loved one. Whether it is a short-term rapid recovery rehabilitation or long-term skilled nursing care there are some key services available at our Health Center in St Petersburg Florida.
If your loved one is needing additional care and wants to maintain a sense of community, look no further than Westminster Shores. Staying in one of our communities means they will get access to all the main campus amenities, fitness center, library, swimming pool, and events.
What are some services that are offered at a Saint Petersburg Skilled Nursing facility?
- IV Therapy Services
- Intravenous therapy or IV therapy is being used more often in Saint Petersburg skilled nursing facilities because of the expanding list of diagnoses it can help treat. Diabetes, heart failure, and a variety of infections are just a few of the medical diagnoses that can be treated with IV fluids and medications.
- Short-stay rehabilitation
- At Westminster Shores, our goal is to help our short-term residents recover after an illness or injury as quickly as possible. We also want to make sure that they have access to the privacy they need to recover comfortably while still meeting their socialization needs.
- Restorative Nursing
- This is a program that was designed to promote a resident’s ability to function at their highest level. If they have recently recovered from an injury or fall but still need some help adapting to a more independent lifestyle, then our nurses will assist. They focus on activities that aid with psychosocial, physical, and mental wellbeing.
- Long-term nursing care
- At Westminster Shores, we understand that some medical needs will not go away during a short stay at a Saint Petersburg skilled nursing facility. That is why we also offer long-term stays so that our nurses can work with your loved one on a regular basis.
- Wound care, under physician supervision
- We have specialized nurses who can assist with wound care needs at our skilled nursing facility. The goal is to reduce the resident’s pain and promote healing as quickly as possible.
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy
- Westminster Shores is here to help with any of your therapy needs at our skilled nursing facility in St. Petersburg Florida.