Westminster Communities of Florida is preparing for safe re-opening and visitation at our communities. Read more about our COVID-19 updates.
Assisted living means we’re here for you when you need us most
Maintain an engaging and independent lifestyle with the peace of mind of 24/7 support
Rest assured that you will have just the right level of support and assistance when you need it. That’s the benefit of assisted living at Westminster Shores: the assurance of skilled-nursing care 24/7. Choose from a range of waterfront apartments or villa homes with patios, all appointed with open layouts featuring a kitchenette and private bathroom.
Through Westminster Communities of Florida’s Person-Centered Care philosophy ensures a customized approach to providing support while maintaining dignity and individuality.
A whole host of lifestyle-enhancing services is included in the monthly fee for assisted living:
- Assistance with the activities of daily living like bathing and dressing
- Medication management
- Delightful, restaurant-style dining for all meals
- Housekeeping, laundry services and utilities
- 24-hour security
- Courtesy-call response system
- Exclusive My W Life wellbeing program, emphasizing whole-person wellness and lifelong learning
- Full schedule of life-enriching activities
- Scheduled transportation
- Health Resource Center
- Rapid Recovery short-stay rehabilitation available
- Outpatient therapy services — physical, occupational and speech
- Access to skilled-nursing care
- And more!
We know that home extends beyond four walls – it’s a sense of community. Residents enjoy access to a host of great campus amenities and health services, just one more benefit of assisted living in our active-living community.
Find out more about managing life’s transitions at Westminster Shores – click here to contact us or call (877) 745-2830.